Wednesday 23 April 2014

videos!

The past few weeks Joshua has picked up some HILARIOUS qualities. It only seemed fair to share them with the world...

First, he learned how to move his eyebrows up and down.


In this next one, there's a mirror to my left and you can see Joshua hamming it up! He also recently learned how to look through his legs (so everything's upside down) and does it all the time now!


And I guess he doesn't do anything particularly funny in this next video, but it's a pretty good glimpse into how he acts normally. Which I still think is pretty funny. His new favorite food is bananas (which he hated for the first 10 months that I tried to feed it to him!) as you'll see... :)


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love Joshua videos! Can't wait to see the little guy in person soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad people like these videos. I always feel a little ridiculous posting a 3-minute video of him doing basically nothing. :)

      Delete
  2. Eliza just discovered these yesterday and she's already asking for "Joshua upside down," and wants to eat bananas when Joshua does. (Which is pretty funny, given that she also didn't like bananas for the first half of her life!)
    My favourite is the eyebrow one- hilarious! And Kim- he is looking SO much like you these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's adorable! I love their little long-distance friendship. :) And really, you think so?? I guess I never see him and me at the same time!

      Delete