Sunday 6 April 2014

some recent photos

I realized I've been kind of quiet on the blog the past few weeks, so I thought I'd post a few recent pictures of Joshua...


I poked a few holes in the top of a coffee container (which I apparently didn't even clean out very well... it still smells of coffee) and found some pipe cleaners in the dollar section of the grocery store. Voila! A new toy for Joshua.





He really likes to make faces at us, and expects us to imitate him. This is one of his favorites. He's also learned how to move his eyebrows up and down, which is hilarious. (And yet to be captured on camera!)




I LOVE when I find him in the other room looking at his books by himself. :)



We've been drinking a lot of smoothies lately. Joshua really likes the taste of them... but hasn't quite figured out the mechanics. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment