Thursday 10 October 2013

an introductory post

The morning of August 16th, Brett, Joshua, and I boarded a plan to Grand Cayman. We have unpacked our suitcases, opened a local bank account, and gotten local drivers licenses. While we settle into life here, we want to give our friends and family (both near and far) a window into our daily life. This will include lots of pictures, updates on what Joshua is currently learning, updates on how Brett and I are doing, stories, probably some recipes and crafts... hopefully creating a glimpse of what our normal, day-to-day life is like. I can't promise you it will be exciting (actually, I can almost guarantee it won't be), but at least there will be pictures of a cute baby.

Here's one now...

Joshua at 11 months.

2 comments:

  1. cute baby photos trump all...I will definitely keep checking in. Miss you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nina!! I just read through like half the archives of your blog and it made me miss you so, so much!

      Delete